Administering Exchange server 2016
Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification imparts skills to install, configure and manage an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. This Exchange Server certification training also covers management of public folders and mail recipients, including client connectivity, bulk operations and message transport and hygiene. Apart from these, participants will also learn to execute and manage backup and recovery solutions in highly available Exchange Server environment.
Microsoft Exchange Server course is highly beneficial for IT professionals, help-desk professionals who wish to become Exchange Server administrators.
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
|Course #||Course Name||Exam #||Duration (days)|
|20345-1||Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016||70-345||5|
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years of experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Understand the latest features and functionalities of this new version
- Monitor and maintain Exchange Server 2016
- Administer Exchange Online in Office 365 deployments
- Create and manage recipient objects and automate Exchange management procedures
- Configure Outlook and mobile messaging
- Configure and manage message transport
- Learn to use Exchange Management Shell for managing recipient objects
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server
Although MCSA is ideal for IT sector careers. It is best suited for entry-level IT professionals.