Certified Ethical Hacker CEH V10
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training and certification course is one of the most trusted and popular ethical hacking training Program. Current versions is in its 10th iteration and is updated with current technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) to provide the learner with most advanced tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals. The current version is more focussed on Hands-On practice.
Who Should Do Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv10) training Course?
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Auditors &Security Professionals
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)
|Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)||5|
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of webserver & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
Recommended Courses and Certification:
- Advance penetration testing with Kali Linux
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) V9
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v10)
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components