Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the not-for-profit International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, (ISC)2.
The CISSP certification was the first credential in the field of information security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Standards Organization) Standard 17024:2003. It is approved by the U.S. Department of Defence (DoD) in both their Information Assurance Technical (IAT) and Managerial (IAM) categories. CISSP certified professionals are considered authorities on key security issues including mobile security, risk management, application development security, and cloud computing, among others.
CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement for security training. Training You! provides comprehensive CISSP training for participants who wish to gain expertise in defining the design, architecture, management and controls leading to a secure business environment. Individuals possessing this vendor neutral credential are high in demand by corporations all over the world who want to protect their organizations from a growing spurt of sophisticated cyber-attacks.
Who should do a CISSP Certification?
The CISSP training is ideal for the following professionals:
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- IT Directors
- IT Security Consultants/Managers
- Security Architects/Auditors
- IT Managers
- Security System Engineers
- Network Architects
CISSP Course Objectives
- Understand the basics of telecommunication and network security concepts, required components for minimizing security risks, securing channels of communication, and techniques for preventing and detecting network-based attacks.
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.
- Define and apply information security governance and Risk Management Framework including the policies, concepts, principles, structures and standards that are established for the protection of information assets and how to assess the effectiveness of that protection
- Gain the required skills to design the architecture and manage IT security in an enterprise environment through this authorized CISSP course
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
|Schedule for Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)|
|Course#||Course Content||Duration (days)|
|Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)||17|
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Benefits
Few of the benefits of the CISSP Certification include:
- CISSP Certification validates the credentials of someone in understanding Information Security and is therefore a globally recognized certification.
- Your job prospects will increase after the completion of this CISSP training as today there is an increased spending in IT Security by companies.
- After completing this certification, you can get automatic membership to the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC) ²
Give your career and edge by taking this course with Training You!
Course duration 17 days and cost £5500 for individuals, there are discounts given to groups and organizations attending this course.
Recommended Courses and Certification:
- CISSP with SIEM
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Security Information and Event Management
To apply for the CISSP course certification, you need to:
- Have a minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)²CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- One-year experience waiver can be earned with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)²approved list