Skype for business 2015
This certification validates the skills required to propel your society to transform business requirements into technical architecture and blueprint for a UC solution. Nominees should possess a minimum of two years of experience with Skype for Business technologies and should be familiar with supporting migration scenarios. Prospects should be expert in deploying Skype for Business solutions for goal users, endpoint devices, telephone, audio/video and web conferences, security, and high availability. Candidates should also know how to monitor and troubleshoot Skype for Business using Microsoft tools.
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for MCSE Productivity – Skype for Business 2015
|Course #||Course Name||Exam #||Duration (days)|
|20740B||Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016||70-740||5|
|20741B||Networking with Windows Server 2016||70-741||5|
|20742B||Identity with Windows Server 2016||70-742||5|
|20334A||Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015||70-334||5|
- An ideal candidate for this course must have at least one year experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint Server 2013 across a large enterprise. The candidate should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or should demonstrate equivalent skills
MCSE Productivity – Skype for Business 2015 Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Identify the architecture of Skype for Business 2015 and design a Skype for Business 2015 topology.
- Install and implement Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Distribute and manage Skype for Business Server 2015 by using the various creatures.
- Configure users and clients in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement conferencing on Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement monitoring and archiving in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement connectivity for external users and organizations.
- Implement Persistent Chat in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement high availability in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implement disaster recovery in Skype for Business 2015.
- Design and deploy a hybrid Skype for Business environment.
- Design and implement an upgrade of the Lync Server to Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Assess a network in preparation for a Skype for Business Server 2015 or Skype for Business Online voice solution.
- Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling.
- Configure on-premises Enterprise Voice functionality.
- Use Call Quality Methodology and Skype for Business Server 2015 monitoring tools and reports.
- Troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Voice (on-premises) voice communications.
Give an edge to your career with Microsoft certification training courses. Students can join the classes for MCSE Productivity – Skype for Business 2015 Training Course at Training-you! More details on request, We also provide this training in your location for companies with over 5 trainees registered on the course.