VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage V6.5
The VMware vSphere install configure manage V6.5 training is a 5-day course which will provide in-depth training on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.5 which is a next-generation infrastructure that uses the power of virtualization to transform individual data centers into aggregated computing infrastructures.
At Training You!, we are committed to offering nothing but world-class training and the best of certifications to IT Professionals who want to deploy VMware products and maintain their VMware cloud environments. We are a VMware premier authorized training center where we help students learn the intricacies of ESXi™ 6.5 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.5. After completing the VMware vSphere ICM training, you will be able to administer a vSphere infrastructure for organizations, large or small. This course will turn out to be the foundation for you to learn other important VMware technologies in a software-defined data center.
Who should do the VMware vSphere Training course?
The VMware vSphere install configure manage V6.5 training course is beneficial for the following IT Professionals:
- System Administrators
- System Engineers
- ESXi and vCenter Server Operators
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
|Course #||Course Name||Exam #||Duration (days)|
|vSICM65||VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]||2V0-602||5|
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5] Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™Appliance™.
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere®Client™ and VMware vSphere® Web Client.
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches.
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage.
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere®vMotion®.
- Use VMware vSphere®Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage.
- Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools.
- Manage VMware vSphere®High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance.
- Use VMware vSphere®Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery.
- Use VMware vSphere®Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability.
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability.
- Use VMware vSphere®Update Manager™ to apply patches.
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.